In the online world https://vogueplay.com/at/sizzling-hot-spielautomat/ you can not only play in any slot that you choose, whenever you want, however you want, and even play on the go, but also get more chances of winning, since the default RTP rates are much higher and have many different bonuses.
Its us, Thomas “JarJar” Ganshorn and Thomas “Ardor” Burkhard.
Two Computer scientist nerds living at the
white/blue heaven on earth (munich bavaria) who studied together and nowadays spend half the day developing serious software.
Are you into games? I can’t help but advise you a swanky site 50 freispiele ohne einzahlung sofort. You will be brag about your winning! Although we are rather successfull in our jobs we also have a secret passion.
Since back in the college days we want to develope our own games.
Do your heart belongs to gaming? Remove any doubt and play in book of ra free slots. You are worth winning!
Sure we’d been much too reasonable to fulfill that dream.
But – as it depends on your self to make your dreams come true or just let them fade away – it was time to make a decision.
Should we really go into game development or not?
Luckily computer scientists are known to become not only more capable over time but also more unreasonable and more childish …
so we decided to just give it a try.
We took all the money we had and spent it for needed hard- & software.
We crawled every free minute through the dungeons of Apple’s developer documentation,
fought with textures and 3D models and solved the myths of shaders and soundeffects.
All for that special day.
The day that should be the reward for those long nights
The day that should honor us for all the healthy food (coke, chips and gummi bears)
The day we’ll release our very first official game.
The day we where allowed to call ourselfs game developers.
-physically too old
-mental not old enough
to small for my weight
– freelance software architect
(conecptualized castles in the air which others have to build)
– freelance consultant
(Tell others how to do their job)
– organising trainings fro 3DSMax, MaxScript, pipeline organisation, workflow organisation, software architectur
(just likes to talk)
– Run through the wood with nerfs and hunt aliens or drup up people with hypospray (science fiction live roleplaying)
– construct starship simulators see BridgeSim
– petting all own and strange cats not fast enough to hide
– doctoring of scratches and bites
– designing and constructing furnitures (using way to much led’s, water pumps and stone)
– driving other people to despair with all my strange and confusing ideas
– can’t remember the names of his room mates even after living multiple years with them.
Not even if theyre name is also thomas.
– distinct between front and back of sweaters and shirts
– opening of glassdoors without (he not even justin bieber can do this)
– Evading lampposts
– is manic creative
Special skills :
– can count every hair on his head
– First highpriest of the goddess of chocolate and chaos
… in all honesty, look at the image ?!
– independent computer scientist since 2001. Have a look at my firm Unimatrix’s
Focus on web technologies (HTML5, JS, PHP, Datenbanken, Flash…)
– Implementation of customer projects from concept to final product
the spectrum of a simple web business goes up to complex web applications for several hundred users
– Distribution of customized hardware
– Testing of computer games (almost) any kind
– Digital Photography
– Hang Gliding
… if time permits
– on saturday you may meet me prancing
– Being tenacious on the computer scientist principle that every problem is solvable
– Maybe forgetting that usually only for a quantum ‘time’ does not matter
– Sometimes is held for a girl by children under age of 6 due to length of hair
– Is nice
Special skills :
– carpe noctem
– Shoe size 11